When looking for a drug rehab centre for yourself or a loved one it is difficult to choose the correct one and the task is [...]
30 Days Addiction Treatment
Short Term Florida Drug Rehabilitation
At House of Freedom Drug Rehab Center Florida, the 30 day addiction treatment program is designed for individuals who want to begin their process of recovery. This drug treatment program is usually fitting for someone who is having a hard time quitting drinking or abstaining from drug use. This addiction treatment program helps the individual get on the right foot by giving them a chance to stay clean and sober without a long-term commitment.
Once the individual successfully completes the 30 day drug treatment, they may fit criteria for a lower level of care such as partial hospitalization or outpatient drug treatment. Because it is unrealistic that with just 30 days of addiction treatment, someone can overcome their addiction to alcohol or substances. Especially if that individual had an addiction for several years. That is why this 30 day drug rehab program is a great start for individuals who do not want to engage in a long-term residential drug treatment program or simply cannot commit to it because of other responsibilities.
This short term addiction treatment at House of Freedom Drug Rehab Center Florida also allows individuals to experiment how effective drug rehab is for them and allows them to see if drug treatment is the right choice for them. If so, as mentioned earlier, the individual may transition to a lower level of care that does not require as much time commitment allowing them to fulfil other duties in their daily living while at the same time addressing their recovery maintenance needs.
When choosing a drug rehab facility whether is a short-term or long-term addiction treatment, one important factor to consider is the drug rehab center’s success rate. You should also take into account the treatment methods used in the facility and whether those methods can address every aspect of your or your family member’s addiction or mental health issue.
Co-occurring mental disorders and substance abuse are common problems that go hand in hand in drug treatment programs. In fact, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 45 percent of patients are diagnosed with co-occurring disorders. Because addiction often stems from a variety of factors, it is imperative that the addiction treatment program address not only the apparent cause of the addiction but also the more subtle issues that the patient may be struggling with.
When it feels as though your life is being torn apart due to an addiction, seeking professional help is of the utmost importance.
30 Day Florida Drug Treatment Center Components:
- Comprehensive addiction assessments (including Addiction Severity Index)
- Comprehensive psychological assessments
- Comprehensive psychiatrist assessments and medication management (by Board Certified Psychiatrist)
- Individualized treatment plans (with medical, psychological and social focus)
- Safe and secure detoxification, natural and medical (“detox”) when necessary
- Living in Balance 12-core sessions
- Vocational and Educational Training
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Relapse prevention skills training
- Individual, group and family therapy provided by professional staff
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring psychiatric disorders (e.g., depression, anxiety, eating disorders)
- Twelve step facilitation therapy
- Family support and education on the addictive disease process
- Regular measurement of clinical outcomes to assess ongoing progress
- Physical conditioning
- Detailed after care plan developed for ongoing treatment after discharge
- Continued Care after discharge