When looking for a drug rehab centre for yourself or a loved one it is difficult to choose the correct one and the task is [...]
Christian Drug Rehab Center Florida
When it comes to spirituality, we understand that this is a topic that many are very passionate about. Some individuals will not accept something unless they see the spiritual value or meaning behind it. This is why House of Freedom Christian Drug Rehab Center Florida has spiritual counselors in its addiction treatment team because we too see the value and importance of being spiritually well. Someone one said that “addiction is a physical illness, with a spiritual cure.”
For many individuals the word spirituality has a broad range of meaning but we at House of Freedom believe that the values and principles that are written in the Holy Bible are the spiritual values that are the most significant and appropriate. We have seen thru many years of experience how individuals who go to a Christian drug rehab center and use the Holy Bible as their book of spiritual guidance have benefited from the best results. Yet, you do not have to be a Christian to participate of the Christian Drug Rehab treatment program. This program is open to anyone that wants to begin, continue or reawaken their faith as a guide for successful addiction recovery.
When an individual understands that there is a greater power called God, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit. It makes drug rehab recovery much more attainable. It is critical that in order for an individual to successfully overcome addition or mental health, that they find a purpose in life. Many times when individuals have difficulty finding their own purpose in life, they tend to have a difficult time overcoming their addiction or alcohol problem.
This is where spiritual counselors in our Christian drug rehab center Florida come into play and help the individual find their purpose in life if they have not already done so. Our spiritual counselors also help individuals understand certain life events that may have left a mark on the individual’s life. Many times when such events go unattended, it may leave an individual looking for answers that could take away their focus of other important aspects.
Our Christian Drug Rehab Florida program combines all of the great features of addiction treatment including individual and group therapy sessions, family support, relapse prevention planning, brain SPECT imaging, DNA testing, neurotransmitter testing, career and educational development, recreational therapy, wellness and fitness programs.
While in our Christian drug treatment program you will build a strong support system within the Christian community. By attending church on a frequent basis and Christian support groups, each individual will build a sense of faith, hope, and love in the community to help on the long-term recovery.
Florida Christian Drug Rehab Treatment Components
- Comprehensive addiction assessments (including Addiction Severity Index)
- Comprehensive psychological assessments
- Comprehensive psychiatrist assessments and medication management (by Board Certified Psychiatrist)
- Individualized treatment plans (with medical, psychological and social focus)
- Safe and secure detoxification, natural and medical (“detox”) when necessary
- Living in Balance 12-core sessions
- Living in Balance 40 supplemental sessions
- Vocational and Educational Training
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Relapse prevention skills training
- Individual, group and family therapy provide by professional staff
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring psychiatric disorders (e.g., depression, anxiety, eating disorders)
- Twelve step facilitation therapy
- Family support and education on the addictive disease process
- Regular measurement of clinical outcomes to assess ongoing progress
- Physical conditioning
- Detailed after care plan developed for ongoing treatment after discharge
- Continued Care after discharge