Long Term Drug Rehabilitation Program
House of Freedom Drug Rehab Center Florida’s 15 month treatment program is a long-term addiction program divided in 5 phases. Each phase has clear objectives designed to fully restore the individual’s capacity to function in society. Throughout these phases the individual not only will have the opportunity to target their mental health or chemical dependency but also receive vocational and educational training, leadership development, and transitional housing services.
House of Freedom Drug Rehab Center Florida offers this long-term addiction treatment program because there are individuals who need more than just 30 days to overcome their addiction or mental health problem.
To put it simply, statistics demonstrate that the longer a drug or alcohol addicted individual spends in a residential treatment program, the better their long term prognosis. As such, the benefits of a long-term drug rehab program are not to be ignored.
Long-term drug rehab programs are more common among individuals who have been addicted to drugs or alcohol for multiple years and have experienced repeated failures in other drug treatment environments. Yet, this does not mean that someone who is receiving substance abuse or mental health treatment for the first time, should disregard long-term drug treatment. Severe addictions are not easily beaten, and to enact change is not as easily as said. Which is why enough time in a residential treatment program should be allowed for a complete change in thinking and expectations of the person served.
One of the primary benefits of long-term drug and alcohol rehab is simply the time of enforced sobriety. This allows enough time to really grow accustomed to sobriety and allows the proper time for the brain to heal and make new connections. When this occurs, it allows the individual to learn to enjoy honest relationships and real enjoyment of a life free from chemical abuse.
The long-term drug and alcohol rehab philosophy is that a complete re-socialization of the addict is the only way to enable real and lasting change, and as such all areas of life need to be reexamined, and new skill sets in every facet of daily life need to be relearned. This does not occur quickly, and only through many months of work and therapy participation can addicts truly change whatever exists in themselves that causes devastating drug or alcohol abuse.
Choosing a long-term rehab just like 15 month treatment program demonstrates a real commitment to change for the better, and statically, a long-term rehab is the most likely therapeutic program to induce a life of sobriety and better health.
Long Term Florida Drug Treatment Components
- Comprehensive addiction assessments (including Addiction Severity Index)
- Comprehensive psychological assessments
- Comprehensive psychiatrist assessments and medication management (by Board Certified Psychiatrist)
- Individualized treatment plans (with medical, psychological and social focus)
- Safe and secure detoxification, natural and medical (“detox”) when necessary
- Living in Balance 12-core sessions
- Living in Balance 40 supplemental sessions
- Vocational and Educational Training
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Relapse prevention skills training
- Individual, group and family therapy provide by professional staff
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring psychiatric disorders (e.g., depression, anxiety, eating disorders)
- Twelve step facilitation therapy
- Family support and education on the addictive disease process
- Regular measurement of clinical outcomes to assess ongoing progress
- Physical conditioning
- Detailed after care plan developed for ongoing treatment after discharge
- Continued Care after discharge
The best Rehabilitation 15 month treatment program at House of Freedom.
Call now 407-957-9077