Intensive Florida Drug Rehabilitation
House of Freedom Drug Rehab Center Florida 90 day addiction treatment provides the person served with a fundamental basis on the relapse prevention skills needed for a successful recovery. The individual will complete the Living in Balance 12 core sessions and will also have the opportunity to take supplemental sessions tailored to their addiction treatment plan recommendations.
Once the individual successfully completes the 90-day drug treatment, they may fit the criteria for a lower level of care such as partial hospitalization or outpatient drug treatment. Because it is a challenging deed that witH of 90 day addiction treatment, someone can overcome their addiction to alcohol or substances for good. Especially if that individual had an addiction for several years. That is why this 90-day Florida drug rehab program is a great start for individuals who do not want to engage in a long-term residential addiction treatment program or simply cannot commit to it because of other responsibilities. When compared to the 30-day drug rehab program, it allows the individual more time to work on the required recovery tools to sustain a drug free lifestyle consequently establishing a stronger foundation. Plus, it allows the treatment to have more time with the individual to work on career and educational development to prepare the individual’s transition back to the community.
It also allows individuals to experiment with how effective drug rehab is for them and allows them to see if drug rehab is the right choice for them. If so, as mentioned earlier, the individual may transition to a lower level of care that does not require as much time commitment allowing them to fulfill other duties in their daily living while at the same time addressing their recovery maintenance needs.
When choosing a Florida drug rehab facility whether is a short-term or long-term treatment, one important factor to consider is the drug rehab’s success rate. You should also take into account the addiction treatment methods used in the facility and whether those methods can address every aspect of your or your family member’s addiction or mental health issue.
The best available 90-day drug rehab program may not be located near you, or it may be down the street. The best drug rehab program for you is the one that will address all of your addiction and mental illness needs while at the same time making you feel comfortable and secure. Many of our clients travel from all over the world because of our great reputation and state-of-the-art facilities and drug rehab technology. Which many times works towards an advantage for our clients, because it takes away pressure from work, friends, and/or their home environment. Plus, it exposes them to a new country or state with many new opportunities and the ability to have a new fresh start.
Co-occurring mental disorders and substance abuse are common problems that go hand in hand in drug treatment programs. In fact, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 45 percent of patients are diagnosed with co-occurring disorders. Because addiction often stems from a variety of factors, it is imperative that the addiction treatment center address not only the apparent cause of the addiction but also the more subtle issues that the patient may be struggling with.
When it feels as though your life is being torn apart due to an addiction, seeking professional help is of the utmost importance. It is never late to seek help for an emotional or physical addiction. Whether the addiction or dependency is mild, moderate, or severe, a 90-day drug rehab treatment facility will be able to help you get your addiction under control. There are many options for you to live a healthy, and drug and/or alcohol-free lifestyle.
90 Day Addiction Treatment Florida Drug Rehab Center Components
- Comprehensive addiction assessments (including Addiction Severity Index)
- Comprehensive psychological assessments
- Comprehensive psychiatrist assessments and medication management (by Board Certified Psychiatrist)
- Individualized treatment plans (with medical, psychological, and social focus)
- Safe and secure detoxification, natural and medical (“detox”) when necessary
- Living in Balance 12-core sessions and supplemental sessions
- Vocational and Educational Training
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Relapse prevention skills training
- Individual, group, and family therapy provided by professional staff
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring psychiatric disorders (e.g., depression, anxiety, eating disorders)
- Twelve-step facilitation therapy
- Family support and education on the addictive disease process
- Regular measurement of clinical outcomes to assess ongoing progress
- Physical conditioning
- Detailed aftercare plan developed for ongoing treatment after discharge
- Continued Care after discharge
Call now 407-957-9077