Drug Rehab Center Florida Treatment Approaches
Our drug rehab center Florida experience shows that over the course of time, casual drug experimentation can lead to severe addiction. Characterized by intense cravings; the ability to choose not to do drugs becomes compromised gradually. Addiction is a brain disease, not merely a word in the dictionary we hear often these days. As drug abuse impacts various aspects of an individual’s life, treatment is not simple. Drug Rehab Centers in Florida incorporate many treatment programs for different drug addictions. As addiction is a chronic disease, it cannot be cured within a few days by stopping consumption. Drug Rehab in Orlando provides patients with long-term and continual periods of care for their patients depending on the intensity of addiction.
Effective Drug Treatment Principles
Drug Rehab in Orlando has come up with treatment techniques to help drug addicted patients to stop consumption, avoid relapse, and gain successful recovery.
Based on that, key principles have emerged to form the basis of any effective treatment program;
- Addiction is a complex but treatable disease that affects brain function.
- Treatment should be customizable, and readily available.
- Counseling and therapy sessions, whether individual or group as per the patients’ condition.
- Medication is as important as therapy and counseling for treatment.
- Dealing with other mental disorders a drug addicted person may have.
- Drug use during treatment must be monitored to ensure lapses don’t occur.
- Patients with infectious diseases like HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B and C, and so on should be treated with extra care to ensure risk-reduction in the surroundings.
Effective Drug Treatment Approaches
Drug Rehab Centers in Florida deal with patients in three steps; detoxification, followed by treatment and then relapse prevention. We have been known for efficient approaches to ease withdrawal symptoms and preventing relapse for maintaining its effects. Drug Rehab Centers in Florida provide a customized treatment regimen, covering prospects like medical and mental health services, and follow-up options like community or family-based recovery systems. These measures can be crucial to a person’s success in achieving a drug-free lifestyle.
Drug Treatment Medications
Drug Rehab in Orlando provides carefully studied medications in different aspects of treatment, like withdrawal, treatment, behavioral treatment and relapse.
- Medications help suppress the withdrawal symptoms during detoxification. As it is the first stage in curing the disease, medication should not be stopped here otherwise the treatment would be of no effect.
- Medications taken during treatment helps reestablish normal brain functions, prevents relapse and eradicates cravings. Drug Rehabs in Orlando have medications for opioids, tobacco, alcohol, stimulants and cannabis addiction. Normally, a fair amount of patients have poly drug addictions (use of more than one drug); we also provide medications for treating such cases
Behavioral Drug Treatments
Drug Rehab Centers in Florida help patients engage in the treatment process and alter their attitudes to increase healthy life skills.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy- helps patients identify, avoid, and deal with circumstances in which they are most likely to administer drugs.
- Multidimensional family therapy- developed for adolescents and their families. Identifies range of influences in their drug abuse patterns and provides counter methods to improve family functioning.
- Motivational interviewing- to change their behavior and enter treatment.
- Motivational incentives- to encourage avoiding drugs.
Disassociation from drugs requires determination. Drug Rehabs in Orlando make sure that patients are informed well on their condition. This helps making the progress back to sanity easier. We provide medications and treatments following a minimum risk policy for relapse. It’s not too late to take your life back.
Choosing a Drug Treatment Center Florida
Drugs respond differently to different people. While evaluating your treatment programs for drug addictions, know how bad your problem is. It could be worse or better than you think. The treatment program’s length varies from a week to months. You should understand that support and follow-ups are essential to recovery. Drug rehab centers in Florida not only address the issue of substance abuse, they also address the emotional breakdown and other life problems that contribute to your addiction. When choosing a drug treatment program, analyze the severity of your addiction and the causes that lead to it and how the drug abuse has affected your personal, professional and social life.
What to look for in a substance abuse treatment program
While looking a suitable substance abuse treatment program, look for a place with certification and credentials to carry out your recovery. You will find many rehabs, even ones that have a good feel about them, not being certified. Drug rehabs in Orlando provide a staff with appropriate licensing, quality of care during the program, follow-up services and staff certification. You may also check:
- Program accreditation and licensing – Make sure the program is run by licensed, well-trained mental health professionals.
- The effectiveness of the program’s treatment methods – Drug rehab in Orlando provides statistics on their success rate, something you should look for before choosing a rehab center.
- Types of aftercare services to prevent relapse – Services to ensure you don’t relapse and return to square one. At a drug rehab center in Florida, the staff members provide you with a discharge plan with your collaboration that fits your needs.
Florida Substance abuse treatment programs overview
As mentioned earlier, know what your problem is and share it with your therapist. It will help you find the best suited program for your needs. Drug rehab centers in Florida provide the following treatment programs:
- Residential treatment – Living in the facility while undergoing intensive treatment. Normally takes 30-90 days.
- Partial hospitalization – People who require ongoing medical supervision but experience stable living conditions. Usually takes 3-5 days a week, 4-6 hours per day.
- Intensive outpatient program – Require time commitment. Not a live in treatment program, so it takes about 3 days a week for 2-4 hours a day or more, depending on the tendency of the patient to relapse.
- Counseling – Can be individual, in a group, or with your family. Helps identify the root causes of your drug use, mends relationships, and you learn healthier ways to life.
- Sober living – Drug rehab in Orlando provides sober living facilities. It’s a drug-free environment, where intensive treatment is taken along with other recovering drug addicts.
- Brief intervention – For those who haven’t developed a serious drug addiction problem, but are at risk of it. Drug rehab centers in Florida consist of several doctors and psychiatrists that help you realize the harmful nature of drug abuse and tips on how to cut this habit.
Choosing the right place to get your treatment program started can be hectic with so many rehab centers around the country. While choosing one, keep in mind that you want it, you want recovery. Drug rehabs in Orlando provide you with the environment and encouragement you need to get your life back on track.
House of Freedom is CARF Accredited, drug rehab center in Orlando Florida, which unlike traditional addiction treatment centers, we deliver substance abuse treatment center services that deal with the physical, mental, social, and spiritual component of drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Our alcohol and drug rehabilitation center has both inpatient drug rehab services and outpatient drug treatment in Orlando Florida.
If you or a loved one are in need of drug or alcohol addiction rehab treatment center in Orlando Florida, GET HELP NOW!! Contact us at 1-888-796-8040.