Drug Rehab Orlando – Inpatient Vs Outpatient
Drug rehab Orlando assists clients to understand the reasons why they turn to drugs or alcohol and teaches them coping skills so that they are less likely to deal with emotions by drinking or using drugs. While seeking substance abuse treatment services, you will be faced with many choices. One of the things that you have decided upon is whether to choose an inpatient or an outpatient treatment program. Here are some guidelines that will assist you in making the right choice:
Drug Rehab Orlando – Inpatient Treatment Centers
Inpatient treatment centers are rehabilitation centers that act as a protective environment for the addicts by providing them a place to recover by isolating them from external environment and thus facilitating their recovery. Clients in these treatment centers go though detoxification process as well as attend daily therapy sessions and support groups that help them to gain support from others and not feel isolated.
Since inpatient programs are bit more rigorous in nature, they last longer with some programs extending up to a year. However, depending on the patient’s progress, some treatment centers extend their program duration when they feel that the patient has not progressed enough to face the world.
Over the years many different types of Inpatient treatment centers have emerged that cater to different needs of clients. For example, if you want to strengthen your belief in god as well as repent for the sins that you have committed, you can choose to go to a Christian rehab center.
Some of the advantages offered by the inpatient programs are:
- Access to therapy on a daily basis. Patients in rehab centers have round the clock access to therapist, in case of crisis. Also, daily counseling and guidance from therapist helps the patients to monitor their progress and evaluate their performance.
- Interaction with other people who are recovering. One of the most essential aspects of inpatient rehab programs is that they do not feel isolated. They come in contact with other people who are suffering from the same condition as they are.
- Excellent care facilities. Most of the clients are single or have no one to lean on. In such facilities, meals and institutional care is provided to reduce the client’s dependence on others.
- Statistically, those who dedicate more than a month at an inpatient rehabilitation center nearly double their rate of success for long-term sobriety, and are less prone to relapse.
Drug Rehab Orlando – Outpatient Treatment Centers
Outpatient treatment centers are available to addicts in form of support groups and sponsorship programs that focus on leaning upon someone who has been in same situation as you. Most of the outpatient treatment centers have community outreach and family support programs that helps an individual in time of crisis. Some of the advantages of outpatient programs include:
- Privacy and anonymity. Most outpatient programs provide privacy to their patients and the facility to conduct their affairs without any disruptions.
- Patients in outpatient program feel a lot more confident about themselves as they know that here will be someone to rely on when they relapse and seek support when daily circumstances become overwhelming.
Both types of drug rehab Orlando have their own pros and con to offer, and both treatments help drug and alcohol users stop using substances appropriately. Chose the program that best suit your needs and help you beat your addiction effectively.
House of Freedom is CARF Accredited, Christian drug rehab center in Orlando Florida, which unlike traditional addiction treatment centers, we deliver substance abuse treatment center services that deal with the physical, mental, social, and spiritual component of drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Our alcohol and drug rehabilitation center has both inpatient drug rehab services and outpatient drug treatment in Orlando Florida.
If you or a loved one are in need of drug or alcohol addiction rehab treatment center in Orlando Florida, GET HELP NOW!! Contact us at 1-888-796-8040.