Drug Treatment Center Orlando Florida – 4 Teen Warning Signs
House of Freedom is a CARF accredited drug treatment center in Orlando Florida, and our 20 years of providing substance abuse treatment center services has taught us that adolescence is a complicated and emotionally stressful time, which can lead to several behavioral and mental changes in the life of young adults. There can be a variety of reasons for teen drug use, ranging from social pressures, emotional setbacks, curiosity and vulnerability.
Parents need to be on the watch at all times to recognize these symptoms in the earnest and take measures for recovery and get their teens into a drug treatment center in Orlando Florida as soon as possible.
Go through the following list of some of the most common symptoms of teen drug use and alcoholism to nip any possible problems at the very early stages and make way for a bright and healthy future for your teen.
Table of Contents
Teen Drug Addiction Sign 1 – Behavioral Changes
- Loss of interest and lack of attention in family activities all of a sudden.
- Ignoring responsibilities.
- Excuses and lying about their activities.
- Staying out late and not telling where they are.
- Spending a lot of time shut in their rooms.
- Loss of appetite or sudden change in eating habits.
- Verbally or physically abusive behavior or violence.
- Over reaction and rebellious outbursts on a frequent basis.
Teen Drug Addiction Sign 2 – Changes at School
- Inattentive behavior at school.
- Drop in grades.
- Frequently missing the classes.
- Sudden disinterest in studies.
- Complaints from teachers or fellow students.
Teen Drug Addiction Sign 3 – Social Symptoms
- Spending a lot of money.
- Sudden requests for cash without a reasonable excuse for its use.
- Theft of money or any valuable items going missing from the house.
- Hanging out with the wrong company or group of friends.
- Poor hygiene and a messy and careless appearance.
Teen Drug Addiction Sign 4 – Health Issues
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain.
- Either overly tired all the time, or extremely hyperactive.
- Frequent feeling of sickness, weakness and queasiness.
- Vomiting and nausea
- Depression and headaches.
- Sweatiness and excessive thirst.
In case you start noticing any of the following symptoms occurring suddenly in your child, it is important to have a detailed talk with them in a calm and mature environment. Personality changes and behavior complications are the first signs that indicate substance abuse or drug addiction, and should not be ignored at any cost.
Remember, anger and forceful attitude often does more harm than benefit, and the main solution to the problem is through love, consideration and care. In case you think that your teen is not opening up to you, take help from any of their friends, a sibling or any close relation who can talk to them in a gentle and understanding manner.If diagnosed at an early stage, it is easy to quit excessive alcohol and drug consumption and your teen can return back to a normal and healthy lifestyle in a shorter amount of time. Ignoring the problem or restricting and grounding your teen worsen the situation; therefore, it is important to deal with the problem in a sensible way. Special drug treatment centers in Orlando Florida can aid in the process and speed up the addiction treatment.
Get to the root of the problem that led to drug and substance abuse in your teen in the first place, and then seek help from a reputable substance abuse treatment center in Orlando Florida to ensure quick and effective road to recovery.
House of Freedom is CARF Certified, Christian drug rehab center in Orlando Florida, which unlike traditional addiction treatment centers, we deliver substance abuse treatment center services that deal with the physical, mental, social, and spiritual component of drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Our alcohol and drug rehabilitation center has both inpatient drug rehab services and outpatient drug treatment in Orlando Florida.
If you or a loved one are in need of drug or alcohol addiction rehab treatment center in Orlando Florida, GET HELP NOW!! Contact us at 1-888-796-8040.